Nuts
Why do cars have to be so expensive to own and maintain? First you have to spend way too much to buy them and then there is gas, oil changes, tune ups, plus all the other things that are always breaking, etc. Today I spent $650 on 4 new tires, an oil change and 2 lug nuts that broke in half and had to be replace at the cost of $25 each. Lug nuts $25 each; that is obscene.


2 Comments:
Amen, I wish I could really afford a car. I can't seem to afford to not have one.
My car will soon be paid off and, of course, now is the time that things start breaking...
I have a "shake" that I can't afford to get fixed until after Christmas. I'm just hoping it won't break down on me before then.
And I agree...$25 for a lug nut? Geeeeeeeesh!
Post a Comment
<< Home